This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 9, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Senior Tech Time: Spinbots
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab