This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- New Homes New Beginnings
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 1:00 pmMission, Mission Children's Area
- Identity Theft Solutions
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, September 6, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area