This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
This program is part of VIVA, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 4, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab