This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
This program is part of VIVA, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Sing and Play in Spanish with Francisco Herrera
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab