This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
This program is part of VIVA, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, July 25, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room