This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room