This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, from September - October. See our ¡VIVA! Calendar (PDF) for a complete listing of events.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- WeChat 101
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area