This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, January 30, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 2, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015