This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room