This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area