This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Día de los Muertos Altar Making Workshop
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 3, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Medicare Part D
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- CANCELLED-Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room