This Spanish language seminar will cover the various types of sugars and the effects sugar has on our short and long-term health. A Registered Dietitian will discuss food labels, artificial sweeteners, and ways to break the sugar habit. This lecture will also include tips for better snacking.
This class is provided in Spanish by the Community Health Resource Center.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- ¡Viva! Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Mission, Mission General Floor Area
- Tengo Tango
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- ¡Baila conmigo! Dance with Me, Maria Luna!
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room