Jobs and Careers Class
Learn how to find a job using free websites and job counseling services. This class consists of a one-hour presentation followed by a 30-minute hands-on session for practice and questions. Class will be conducted in English. Ability to navigate the web is required. Seating is limited. Please call 355-2808 to make a reservation.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Monday, February 22, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B