Jobs and Careers Class
Learn how to find a job using free websites and job counseling services. This class consists of a one-hour presentation followed by a 30-minute hands-on session for practice and questions. Class will be conducted in English. Ability to navigate the web is required. Seating is limited. Please call 355-2808 to make a reservation.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B