Jobs and Careers Class
Learn how to find a job using free websites and job counseling services. This class consists of a one-hour presentation followed by a 30-minute hands-on session for practice and questions. Class will be conducted in English. Ability to navigate the web is required. Seating is limited. Please call 355-2808 to make a reservation.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, October 19, 2015, 2:00 pm
- Career Tune Up
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 10:00 am
- Encore Career Strategies
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pm