It's not going to be your parents' retirement - rewarded at 65 with a gold watch, a guaranteed pension, and health insurance for life. For many Americans, retiring in this new century is a mystery. Getting started today will help you put time on your side. To help, the Taking the Mystery Out of Retirement Planning Workshop offers a simplified, bottom-line approach to figuring out just how much you may need when you retire.
This workshop is brought to you by the U.S. Department of Labor- Employee Benefits Security Administration
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm