Interested in learning about the ukulele? Be a part of the first session of Ukulele 101 for tweens and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 15. Drop-ins are welcome but registration is encouraged to secure your own ukulele. For more information or to register contact Ileana at email@example.com or (415) 355 - 5660.
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Pete Seeger: How Can I Keep From Singing?
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- How to sing like Pavarotti By Colin Hsi
- Sunday, September 27, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.