Interested in learning about the ukulele? Be a part of the first session of Ukulele 101 for tweens and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 15. Drop-ins are welcome but registration is encouraged to secure your own ukulele. For more information or to register contact Ileana at email@example.com or (415) 355 - 5660.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:30 am
- Make your own Drum!
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 11:00 am
- Dance and Acrobatics performance
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 3:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.