Interested in learning about the ukulele? Be a part of the first session of Ukulele 101 for tweens and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 15. Drop-ins are welcome but registration is encouraged to secure your own ukulele. For more information or to register contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 355 - 5660.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, February 5, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- African Musical Instrument Workshop
- Thursday, February 5, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Lion Dancers!
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.