This class is for people who have a basic knowledge of Pinterest and want to use it for professional use. Come learn how to use one of the fastest growing social media trends to promote your professional work. Learn how to engage your existing audience and how to broaden your reach online.
This class with introduce you to the basic concepts of using Pinterest to promote your professional endeavors. Please sign up in advance for the class at the library or call 355-2810.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Families CREATE! at the Bridge
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Discover Hoopla
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor