This class is for people who have a basic knowledge of Pinterest and want to use it for professional use. Come learn how to use one of the fastest growing social media trends to promote your professional work. Learn how to engage your existing audience and how to broaden your reach online.
This class with introduce you to the basic concepts of using Pinterest to promote your professional endeavors. Please sign up in advance for the class at the library or call 355-2810.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- iPad: talk and demo (in Mandarin)
- Friday, January 30, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Creating a Simple Blog with WordPress
- Friday, January 30, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- eResources Drop In
- Friday, January 30, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor