This class is for people who have a basic knowledge of Pinterest and want to use it for professional use. Come learn how to use one of the fastest growing social media trends to promote your professional work. Learn how to engage your existing audience and how to broaden your reach online.
This class with introduce you to the basic concepts of using Pinterest to promote your professional endeavors. Please sign up in advance for the class at the library or call 355-2810.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor