This workshop from Parents for Public Schools will help parents navigate through the SFUSD application procedures, assignment system, and enrollment process for the 2013-2014 school year. Bring your questions!
Please note this workshop is completely in Spanish. Please refer to our online calendar or call (415) 822-2605 for information about the same workshop in English.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Bayview/Linda Brooks-Burton.
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium