This workshop from Parents for Public Schools will help parents navigate through the SFUSD application procedures, assignment system, and enrollment process for the 2013-2014 school year. Bring your questions!
Please note this workshop is completely in Spanish. Please refer to our online calendar or call (415) 822-2605 for information about the same workshop in English.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Bayview.
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room