This workshop from Parents for Public Schools will help parents navigate through the SFUSD application procedures, assignment system, and enrollment process for the 2013-2014 school year. Bring your questions!
This workshop is for parents and caregivers and unfortunately there will not be childcare available.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Bayview/Linda Brooks-Burton.
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents For Public Schools
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Koret Auditorium