This workshop from Parents for Public Schools will help parents navigate through the SFUSD application procedures, assignment system, and enrollment process for the 2013-2014 school year. Bring your questions!
This workshop is for parents and caregivers and unfortunately there will not be childcare available.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Bayview.
- Find a Public High School (in Spanish)
- Thursday, November 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Thursday, November 6, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Parents for Public Schools Office Hour
- Saturday, November 8, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Cómo Encontrar una Escuela Pública para sus Hijos: Español
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room