This workshop from Parents for Public Schools will help parents navigate through the SFUSD application procedures, assignment system, and enrollment process for the 2013-2014 school year. Bring your questions!
This workshop is for parents and caregivers and unfortunately there will not be childcare available.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Bayview.
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, August 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Find a Public High School
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Find a Public Elementary School
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B