LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Lunes 22 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B