LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- 3 Big Mistakes That Cause Job Seekers to Lose Motivation, Focus and Not Find The Job They Want
- Jueves 28 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 5 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras