A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and, by the general collections department of San Francisco Public Library. Second Tuesday of every month.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones