Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 1:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 am