Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 11:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room