Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- BAVC presents Treehouse
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 1:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Privacy and Security Basics
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 6:30 pmMain Library, DIGI Center
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, July 31, 2015, 4:00 pm
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 12:30 pm
- Book a librarian
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 5:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 6:00 pm