Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 1:00 pm