Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-in Lab
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Mac Computer: Basics
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.