Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.