Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Seniornet Internet 101
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.