Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about other settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps and how to send photo and video via email; iTunes, notepad feature, reminders feature and more.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 4:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, March 31, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, April 2, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Basics
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.