Noted Bay Area jazz saxophonist M.B. Hanif will headline a program of bebop and jazz standards in celebration of Black History month.
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:30 am
- Make your own Drum!
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 11:00 am
- Celebrating the diverse and beautiful world of Ashley Bryan
- Through Tuesday, February 28, 2017Main Library, Children's Center Exhibit Space
- Envisioning the Classics with Color
- Through Thursday, March 2, 2017Main Library, African American Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.