The title for this month is Me llaman la Tequilera by Alma Velasco.
Spanish language book club.
Club de lectores en español moderado por Chelis López, periodista y locutora de KPOO en el programa Pájaro Latinoamericano.
El ultimo miércoles de cada mes, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Sala Paley, 3ª planta, Biblioteca Central.
This program is part of VIVA, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.