The title for this month is El Manuscrito de Nieve by Luis García Jambrina.
Spanish language book club.
Club de lectores en español moderado por Chelis López, periodista y locutora de KPOO en el programa Pájaro Latinoamericano.
El ultimo miércoles de cada mes, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Sala Paley, 3ª planta, Biblioteca Central.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, from September - October. See our ¡VIVA! Calendar (PDF) for a complete listing of events.
- Searching for Posada
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Portola Branch Book Club
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 3:30 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Olmec, Maya, & Aztec Clay Plaque
- Saturday, October 8, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book Art/Illustration Journal Workshop
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 1:15 pmMission, Mission Garden
- Project Read Learner Book Club
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.