The title for this month is Una boda en Haití by Julia Álvarez
Spanish Language Book Discussion Group
Club de lectores en español moderado por Chelis López, periodista y locutora de KPOO en el programa Pájaro Latinoamericano.
El ultimo miércoles de cada mes, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Sala Paley, 3ª planta, Biblioteca Central.
This event is part of ¡Viva! San Francisco Public Library's Latino/Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Music with Miguel and Susan Govea
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, 11:30 amExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Aztec Dancers
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, 12:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Danza Azteca
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Easy Quesilla
- Monday, October 5, 2015, 1:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Ten Steps to Financial Success - In Spanish
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.