Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- Reading Buddies
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 11, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room