Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 2, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Junior Librarians Club
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- A Question of Color: John Harris vs. Sutro Baths
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area