Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Reading Buddies
- Jueves 28 de Mayo de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 30 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones