Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- 星期六, 2015年１１月28日, 2:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年１１月30日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 2:30 pmMarina 分館, Marina 公眾範圍