Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2017年2月27日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- 星期四, 2017年3月2日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- 星期六, 2017年3月4日, 1:30 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室