Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Great Books Reading Group
- 星期二, 2014年9月16日Sunset 分館, Sunset 公眾範圍
- Teen Computer Corps
- 星期三, 2014年9月17日Chinatown 華埠分館/ 麥禮謙, Chinatown 公眾範圍
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- 星期三, 2014年9月17日Glen Park 分館, Glen Park 分館會議室