Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- 星期六, 2015年4月25日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年4月27日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- History of Libraries in the United States
- 星期三, 2015年4月29日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍