Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年3月10日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- 星期一, 2014年3月10日Richmond 列治文分館/ Senator Milton Marks, Richmond 分館會議室
- Tuesday Evening Writers
- 星期二, 2014年3月11日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室