Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年9月26日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期三, 2016年9月28日, 4:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期六, 2016年10月1日, 2:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室