Robert Henry Johnson’s 60 Million Plus Theater presents The Commission Project, a play reading series which features new and unproduced work of African American dramatists.
Robert Henry Johnson’s Sonders, a three act play, set in 1898, explores the themes of legacy, emancipation and the black family structure.
- Racism and all that Jazz
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Black History Scavenger Hunt
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Meet the Author: Aliona Gibson
- Monday, February 2, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room