Robert Henry Johnson’s 60 Million Plus Theater presents The Commission Project, a play reading series which features new and unproduced work of African American dramatists.
Robert Henry Johnson’s Sonders, a three act play, set in 1898, explores the themes of legacy, emancipation and the black family structure.
- Natalie Baszile Book Talk and Discussion
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 6:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- African American Geneology
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area