Robert Henry Johnson’s 60 Million Plus Theater presents The Commission Project, a play reading series which features new and unproduced work of African American dramatists.
Robert Henry Johnson’s Sonders, a three act play, set in 1898, explores the themes of legacy, emancipation and the black family structure.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Black Rock aka Black Alcatraz
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 7:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room