Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Celebrate Women's History with Stories & Crafts
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area