Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Crepe Paper Flowers
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room