Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Saturday, December 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, January 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area