Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Mini God's Eye
- Friday, September 30, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- *Canceled* Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond General Floor Area