Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Halloween Drop-In Fun!
- Friday, October 31, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts for Kids
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, November 15, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B