Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
All classes run from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early.
- Make your own Drum!
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 11:00 am
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Craft Night: Felt Fortune Cookies
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Crafts: 101 - Recycled Magazines Basket
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Knit Happens
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B