Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
All classes run from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early.
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Knitting Together
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Viernes 1 de Julio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Sábado 2 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Doll Making with David
- Sábado 9 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Art All Around
- Domingo 10 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa