San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The Saturday group is geared towards intermediate-level speakers. For the beginner group information, please click here.
The Spanish Language Group meets from 10:30a-12p on Saturdays, beginning Saturday February 2nd. Classes will meet for a 10-week period and pre-registration is strongly recommended to ensure you have a space.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com to sign up.
- CANCELLED - Conversational English Language Group
- 星期四, 2015年10月8日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- 星期三, 2015年10月14日, 10:00 amMain 總圖書館, Stong 會議室
- Conversational English Language Group
- 星期四, 2015年10月15日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室