In this fun, hands-on, jewelry workshop, local designer and entrepreneur Chelsee Robinson will guide you in creaeting your own beautiful bracelet, necklace, or earrings for the Valentine's Day. Limit to 15 participants, for teens & tweens ages 8 to 18 years old. For registration, please contact Jewel at North Beach Library, Tel: (415)355-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: North Beach.
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Crocheted Brooch
- Friday, March 14, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.