We'll work with faux (fake) leather and random jewelry supplies to create a necklace or bracelet or whatever else you can think of just in time to make a unique Valentine's gift. All materials are supplied.
For ages 12-18
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
- Through the Lens: Intro to Photography
- Monday, March 17, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 17, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.