We'll work with faux (fake) leather and random jewelry supplies to create a necklace or bracelet or whatever else you can think of just in time to make a unique Valentine's gift. All materials are supplied.
For ages 12-18
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- DIY Felt Penguins
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Fabric Origami Shirt
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 21, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- SAT Intense Test Preparation
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.