We'll work with faux (fake) leather and random jewelry supplies to create a necklace or bracelet or whatever else you can think of just in time to make a unique Valentine's gift. All materials are supplied.
For ages 12-18
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Research 101: Find the information you need
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Through the Lens: Intro to Photography
- Monday, March 10, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.