A geophysical team, who are investigating the effect radiation from other solar systems has on the Earth, learn that the core of the Earth is heating up and warn the President of the United States. While the leaders of the world race to build 'arks' to escape the impending doom, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes of unprecedented strength wreak havoc all over the world. Rated PG-13, 158 minutes, 2010. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
For more information contact Tony at (415) 355-5700 or email@example.com
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films About Baseball - Mr. 3000 (2004)
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Last Friday of the Month!
- Friday, April 25, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room