A geophysical team, who are investigating the effect radiation from other solar systems has on the Earth, learn that the core of the Earth is heating up and warn the President of the United States. While the leaders of the world race to build 'arks' to escape the impending doom, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes of unprecedented strength wreak havoc all over the world. Rated PG-13, 158 minutes, 2010. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
For more information contact Tony at (415) 355-5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Martes 28 de Julio de 2015, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Videos & the Artist Books
- Martes 28 de Julio de 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Miércoles 29 de Julio de 2015, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil