Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Legendary Locals of the Richmond, Sunset, and Golden Gate Park
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Open Books: Alev Croutier
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B