Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Shock and Awe - Performance by Ethan Rafal
- Miércoles 14 de Diciembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 3 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Gay Noir: The Return of Henry Rios
- Sábado 7 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas