Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- 星期三, 2015年4月22日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Visions of Loveliness
- 星期三, 2015年4月22日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B