Songcatcher (2001, 105 minutes)
After her university refuses to grant her a promotion, musicologist Dr. Lily Penleric heads to Appalachia to record 16th century Scottish and Irish folk songs that the earthy mountain people have kept alive for generations. While in Appalachia, Lily joins her sister and the locals in their struggle against the coal companies and falls in love with gritty musician Tom Bledsoe.
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night at the Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Reel-to-Reel 16 mm Preschool Films
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room