Erin Brockovich, a file clerk, discovers a cover-up involving contaminated water that has a devastating impact on a small desert community. In this legal drama, based on a true story, Erin earns the community's trust and convinces them to file a suit against the major public utility company resulting in the largest settlement ever paid in a direct action suit.
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night at the Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Reel-to-Reel 16 mm Preschool Films
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room