Erin Brockovich, a file clerk, discovers a cover-up involving contaminated water that has a devastating impact on a small desert community. In this legal drama, based on a true story, Erin earns the community's trust and convinces them to file a suit against the major public utility company resulting in the largest settlement ever paid in a direct action suit.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film Manhattan Murder Mystery
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Movie: A Christmas Carol
- Thursday, December 18, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Friday Afternoon Movie
- Friday, December 19, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room