Erin Brockovich, a file clerk, discovers a cover-up involving contaminated water that has a devastating impact on a small desert community. In this legal drama, based on a true story, Erin earns the community's trust and convinces them to file a suit against the major public utility company resulting in the largest settlement ever paid in a direct action suit.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Women
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Movie: Despicable Me 2
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room