Erin Brockovich, a file clerk, discovers a cover-up involving contaminated water that has a devastating impact on a small desert community. In this legal drama, based on a true story, Erin earns the community's trust and convinces them to file a suit against the major public utility company resulting in the largest settlement ever paid in a direct action suit.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 2017 Spring Teen Book Trailers
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 4:00 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Sweet Spot
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium