2000, 113 minutes
Based on the best selling cult novel by Nick Hornby, this mid-life crisis story stars John Cusack as a thirty-something used record store owner faced with the reality that he's growing up. When Cusack's longtime girlfriend dumps him for another guy, Cusack must go on a soul-searching, fact-finding mission, with the aid of his wacky, offbeat staff, in an effort to reclaim the girl of his dreams and reorganize his life.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 3:45 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room