2000, 113 minutes
Based on the best selling cult novel by Nick Hornby, this mid-life crisis story stars John Cusack as a thirty-something used record store owner faced with the reality that he's growing up. When Cusack's longtime girlfriend dumps him for another guy, Cusack must go on a soul-searching, fact-finding mission, with the aid of his wacky, offbeat staff, in an effort to reclaim the girl of his dreams and reorganize his life.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl