- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How does it work?: selection of issues studied and how investigations are done.
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Potrero Hill Family Support Center
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.