Interested in making beautiful music? Be a part of Ukulele 101 and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn. Learn from local and not-so-local musicians.
This is a free program for ages 12 - 18. Space is limited so please register with a librarian. Each session will last approximately four months. For more information contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 355-2848 and speak with a librarian.
- just DANCE!
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 10:30 am
- Sing-Along with Alison Faith Levy
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.