Students in the San Francisco Bay area were invited to create artwork inspired by a word or phrase from Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. A jury of distinguished judges from SFMOMA, the Oakland Museum, Museum of the African Diaspora/MOAD, and others selected a winner and two runner-ups in the Elementary, Middle, and High School categories, as well as an over-all Grand Prize winner. Come see beautiful examples of the young artists' works on display at the Main Library Children's Center from February 5 to March 31st, 2013.
Produced by Karz Productions, the San Francisco/Bay Area The Dream @ 50 art contest is sponsored by Target, along with co-presenters including the San Francisco Unified School District, the Alameda County Office of Education, CBS Outdoor, the Children's Creativity Museum, Oakland Public Library, the Museum of the African Diaspora/MOAD, the San Francisco Arts Commission, and the San Francisco Museum and Historical Society.
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- 星期日, 2017年１月22日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 學習工作室
- Daniel Jose Older
- 星期二, 2017年１月24日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Black History Month Scavenger Hunt
- 星期三, 2017年2月1日, 10:00 amBayview 分館, Bayview 公眾範圍
- Celebrating the diverse and beautiful world of Ashley Bryan
- 至 星期二, 2017年2月28日Main 總圖書館, 兒童創作中心
- Envisioning the Classics with Color
- 至 星期四, 2017年3月2日Main 總圖書館, 非洲裔展覽中心