To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Groundhog Day, Bill Murray is caught in a personal time warp on the worst day of his life--he wakes up the next morning to find it's Groundhog Day all over again…and again… and again.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Movie and a Meal -- Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Intro to Manga with Karen Luk
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Film: The Portrait of a Lady
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room