To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Movie Time
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Cheaper By the Dozen
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium