To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Movie Afternoon
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Children's Film: Sleeping Beauty
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones