To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays at Noon films - The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Jazikidi - Caminos del Amazonas
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones