To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Norma Rae
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro Digital
- The Book of Eli
- Sábado 20 de Septiembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones