To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Tales of the City Mini-series Marathon
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie: Monster House (PG, 91 min, 2006)
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones