To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones