To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones