To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- 星期三, 2016年2月17日, 5:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- 星期四, 2016年2月18日, 10:30 amSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Their Eyes were Watching God
- 星期四, 2016年2月18日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂