Be ready for whatever life throws at you with a pocket-size survival kit! We'll get you started with an empty altoids tin and you can paint, glue, etch, alter, and finally stock your suped-up survival kit with the essentials of life. All materials will be provided. Instructions will be in English. Space is limited, please register at adult reference desk or call 415-355-2888. For more information, please ask for Amy or email at email@example.com.
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 10:30 amIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Class- Felt Birds
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making for Kids!
- Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area