Be ready for whatever life throws at you with a pocket-size survival kit! We'll get you started with an empty altoids tin and you can paint, glue, etch, alter, and finally stock your suped-up survival kit with the essentials of life. All materials will be provided. Instructions will be in English. Space is limited, please register at adult reference desk or call 415-355-2888. For more information, please ask for Amy or email at email@example.com.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, February 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- "Keep Your Garden Humming!"
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Handmade Valentine's Day Cards with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area