Be ready for whatever life throws at you with a pocket-size survival kit! We'll get you started with an empty altoids tin and you can paint, glue, etch, alter, and finally stock your suped-up survival kit with the essentials of life. All materials will be provided. Instructions will be in English. Space is limited, please register at adult reference desk or call 415-355-2888. For more information, please ask for Amy or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am